There are many websites out there that contain cultural information that pertains to Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park.
- Spanish and Mexican Heritage
- Spanish and Mexican Heritage Sites within California State Parks
- Petaluma Adobe as a Heritage Site
- Our Senior State Archaeologist Breck Parkman
- Coming soon! A report and display on the artifacts found after the New Years Flood of 2006.
- Stephen Silliman has done many archaeological digs within the boundaries of Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park. He recently published his book "Lost Laborers in Colonial California: Native Americans and the Archaeology of Rancho de Petaluma" which chronicles his discoveries on these digs. Research link on Stephen's website
- News Story Archaeological Investigations